My dear friends,
Thank you so much for visiting One Glowing Life. I am so happy you have found your way here and I can’t wait to share some powerful moments with you!
My journey to becoming a coach and trainer really started at a very young age, when as a little girl growing up in Asia, I had a deep love for sharing with others. I remember going to school and bringing loose change from home and standing in a circle with my friends during recess and passing out money. My family thought I was crazy! But what I thought was: we have so much wealth…why don’t we share it :)
This belief is the same belief I had throughout my career as a teacher to children, a mind-body fitness educator, and now as an empowerment and wellness coach. I truly believe that each and every one of us has a wealth of purpose, passions, talents, and strengths that we are here to share with the world. I want to be the one to bring it out of you, and support you to being that person standing in a circle, sharing your wealth, your gifts, and your light.
My greatest gift to you is to remind you that you have the power and the choice to be your most true and best self, to live your most vibrant life, to make all your dreams come true, and to make the difference you are here to make in the world.
I look forward to sharing your journey with you and to see you shine in your one glowing life!
MY #TRUE MANIFESTO
BE #TRUE TO YOUR SELF
Honor yourself. Commit to being the best version of you. Believe in your highest potential.
STAY #TRUE TO YOUR PASSIONS
Dedicate yourself to your purpose and be relentlessly devoted to your dreams.
MAKE A #TRUE DIFFERENCE
Give kindness. Share love. Create strength, power, love, and grace in all you do.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
- NCSF Personal Trainer – certification in progress 2017
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach – Wellcoaches
- Certified Life Coach – Dream University
- Certified YogaFit Instructor – Level 1, Level 2, kids yoga, pre/post natal
- Certified Johnny G Spinning Instructor
- Children’s Educator & Teacher Trainer
- University of British Columbia – BA Psychology
SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
- The ocean! I love living by the water in Vancouver, British Columbia, and am working on fulfilling my dream of living by the beach in some tropical paradise.
- I love reading personal growth and spiritual books, and my journal is my lifesaver. I have written in a journal since I was 13 and it’s my number one go-to for centering myself and writing out the visions I want to manifest in my life.
- I LOVE strength training and running…these two things make me feel extra powerful and alive.
- I have collected quotes since high school and they are kept in spiral bound notebooks I wrote by hand. Now I collect and create quotes more so digitally, but my favorite is still having words on paper. I love the power of beautiful words.
- Traveling! I love seeing and experiencing the world and want to do more of it!!!
- My son Jordie…he is the light of my life :)